- Personal data we will collect
- Use of collected data
- Who has access to the collected data
- Rights of site users
Personal data must be:
- processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with the initial purposes, in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1 (limitation of purpose);
- adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, is erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1, provided that appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (limitation of retention);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is lawful only if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following applies:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- the collection, use, and storage of data as outlined in this policy.
Personal Data We Collect
We do not collect, store, or use any other user data on our site. In the event that we need to collect your data, we will ensure to provide you with notice of this data collection.
A cookie is a small file stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data related to the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
Necessary Functional Cookies
We use them to remember any selections you make on our site so that they are saved for your next visits.
You can choose to be notified every time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your Internet browser, but this may diminish the quality of your user experience.
Optional Statistical Cookies
In the event of a change to our data collection process, you retain the right to request access, correction, or deletion of your personal data. If you wish to exercise these rights or obtain additional information, please contact us via the provided contact details below.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us using the following:
+33 (0)4 93 40 78 85
L’Hôtel du Clos – SA – 3 chemin des écoles 06650 LE ROURET, FRANCE